Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 17

I'm feeling better and better as the weeks go on. I feel like I'm a decent mother again, and my house is clean more than once a month :). I can't complain much. The week Tyler goes back to work is always a little hard, but now we only have one week to go! Hoping this 2nd week goes by a little quicker. I also got a surprise Sonic drink from a friend.. it's the little things!

How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14lbs. With Ryder, and with this one I'm averaging about a lb a week. I may delete this question as the weeks go on. I don't know what I was thinking.
Maternity clothes: Mostly just buying bigger sizes in regular clothes. Bought another jersey skirt (that I'm wearing today) that's cute and oh so comfy!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: The crazy dreams are back. Tyler needs to come home already.
Morning sickness: No morning sickness, I got really sick the other afternoon/ night though. I didn't throw up, just felt like it. Sometimes I feel like that's worse.
Cravings: Bagels, I've had one almost every night this week. Hamburger and french fries. I want In n Out so bad, but it's so far! We found a pretty good, fresh, burger place close to our house and it does the trick.
Food aversions: I'm hoping this goes away. I miss Mexican, but I can't even think about putting it close to my mouth :/
Gender prediction: It's a boy boy boy.
Showing yet: Sure am!
Labor signs: No sir-ee
Belly button in or out: in
What I miss: My hubby, wearing cute shoes that don't kill my feet, jeans.
Milestones this week: Heard Oakley's heart beat today at the Dr. Everything sounded great, and they were happy with what I'm doing and that made me feel good. I got a text from my sweet husband telling me how beautiful he thinks I am and how much he loves me being pregnant. It boosted my confidence and reminded me just how much I love him, and why :)

1 comment: