Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 16

This was just an all around good week. We had more family time than we've had in a long time. It was so nice, and fun. We went out to the Melting Pot to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary and had a great Day Sunday for Mother's day where the boys spoiled me with a Brighton necklace, pink roses and the cutest, sweetest homemade card.

How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.. Funny story, my husband who has NEVER had issues with weight/eating got on a scale for the 1st time since we've lived here and was NOT happy with the number. Mind you, he still looks smokin' hot and I couldn't tell. Anyway, I was going to get a scale and now he won't let me. win win.
Maternity clothes: I received my package of shirts and a pencil skirt from gap, all super cute, very SOFT but still too big. I'm OK with, too big, since I've had so much 'too small' recently ;)
Stretch marks: No new ones, but mine are starting to show again. They turned white and now they're kind of purple again, damn hormones.
Sleep: Getting much better! This whole week I've been able to wake up before Ryder and either get up or just sit up and bed and have some relaxing me time before he gets up. It's been nice!
Best moments this week: Tyler was home all week, we got to have another ultrasound to find out what the baby is AND it was Mother's Day!
Movement: I'm still not positive, but pretty sure I'm feeling some flutters.
Morning sickness: None!
Cravings: This week I've really been falling for one of my cravings that I had with Ryder-- 1/2 Mountain Dew 1/2 Cherry Slurpees. {i used to eat a pack of powdered donuts with it.. probably why I was borderline diabetic, so we skip the donuts}. I was also craving ihop for weeks, we finally went yesterday and it had to be the worst food we've ever had. Runny scrambled egg substitute was not what my craving was hoping for.
Food aversions: Still not into Mexican, but oddly enough, I want Santa Rosa or Faustos so bad. I think just because they don't have them here. I'm sure they'd make me sick, too.
Gender prediction:  IT'S A BOY! Our little man Oakley Wray finally decided to open his legs and let us see his stuff.

Showing yet: Definitely, yes.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In, but I don't see that lasting too much longer.
What I miss: Today, my husband. He had to go back to work and today is our 3rd Anniversary (AH!), but other than that, things have been pretty good. I'm feeling so much better and normal.
Milestones this week: Successful gender-check, buying our first 'little brother' onsie and the thrill of seeing Tyler after finding our he was going to get to pass down his middle name after all. {he thought it was a girl}

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO! Another cute boy! You guys make such cute kids! Congrats! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete