Thursday, May 3, 2012

Week 14

This week: I was an emotional wreck. I'm sure my husband's glad he's working away missing all of my craziness. Hormones are killin' me. 5 days until he's home.. I can do it!

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't even own a scale, I'll save that for the Dr's office.
Maternity clothes: I haven't worn anything this week. Mostly just jersey knit capris and skirts and I may or may not stay in pajamas most days... I am contemplating ordering some maternity clothes from Gap sale, since there's an extra 25% off today. We'll see.
Stretch marks: No new ones... in new spots at least.
Sleep: A little better, I realized I only sleep bad when Tyler's gone. (so most of the time)
Best moments this week: Tyler was on a job 3 hours from home, so we went on a little road trip for 4 days to visit and see him. He was working night shifts so we didn't see him tons, but the hour or two was so much better than not seeing him at all. He commented on my belly a few times. I think we're both shocked at how much quicker I'm showing this time than last.
Movement: Not yet!
Morning sickness: No, but I did feel really nauseated all day the other day.
Cravings: Oddly enough I craved Taco bell for two days, but got over that really quick, dreamcicles, and lots of fruit!
Food aversions: Still Mexican. We went to a Cinco De Mayo play date the other day and I had Mexican, I felt so awful the whole rest of the day. I'm still so bummed about it.
Gender prediction: I'm so up in the air. The closer I get to finding out the sex, the more I'm questioning myself. I think girl but have been telling myself boy, maybe to prepare myself just in case. ;)
Showing yet: Yes, ugh!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Being a no-stopper while traveling. I had to stop to eat and pee on a short 3 hour drive. I was also so uncomfortable, my back was killing me by the time I got there.
Milestones this week: We hit the 2nd trimester mark. By far my (and I'm sure most every one's) favorite trimester. Not too fat still, feeling pretty good and get to find out the sex of the baby. Exciting!


1 comment: