Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 15

This week had some super highs and super lows. Ryder made up for the lows by turning 18 months old. I can't believe my baby is a year and a half old. I can't believe he's going to be a big brother, and I can't believe how big HE is. He'll go to nursery this week, AH! As for the pregnancy, I've been trying to eat healthy, even when craving strikes. I'm sure it's easier, too because Tyler isn't home. I don't want to have to go get my own craving. It's not nearly as fun that way!

How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure
Maternity clothes: I bought 3 shirts that were super cheap at Target, and also ordered some from Gap.com that ended up only being $10/piece. I got 3 shirts and a pencil skirt. Yay for sales!
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: getting better, most mornings I wake up before Ryder now. It's nice having a little alone time before starting my day.
Best moments this week: Ryder LOVES belly buttons, but I was able to teach him "where's the baby?" and he rubs my belly and gives it hugs instead of jabbing my belly button. So sweet <3
Movement: I'm thinking yes, but it's soooo hard to distinguish!
Morning sickness: nope!
Cravings: Italian ice, fruits and vegetables. I really loved my spinach, apple, strawberry, red onion salad this week. I REALLY wanted shoe-string fries with jalapeno ranch allll week, but I didn't do it. Kinda proud.
Food aversions: Mexican. I see a billboard and get sick. It's annoying!
Gender prediction: Boy
Showing yet: Yep, but it seems like it's spreading out more instead of being straight out. Maybe I'm crazy.
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out: in
What I miss: feeling cute in clothes. Everything seems to hug in weird/not attractive places, my jeans are killin' me, but maternity clothes are too big. I also miss Dr. Pepper sometimes, even the caffeine free doesn't cut it.
Milestones this week: appointment to find out the baby's gender on the 10th!



Well, since I blogged a day late, and I already went to my appointment....
We went, the guy was SUPER impersonal. I just kept thinking.. I'm PAYING for this? After we left, I was pretty sure he didn't even introduce himself when we went back. Anyway.. baby's legs were crossed. We spent most of the time turning from side to side and bouncing on my belly and it was a no-go. Legs crossed, and weren't opening. I thought he may have me walk around and come back but it was a very dry- "go reschedule, it's not gonna show us". It was disappointing. It took everything I had to reschedule and wait until I was outside to cry. A technician with emotion or care on top of an already sad time was more than I can handle. We'll see if we can get it next time. :/

1 comment:

  1. Poor little mama! I'm sorry the tech was so rude. You are such a cute pregnant lady. I love your little belly. When you go back try drinking some orange juice 30 min. before the appointment. the sugar in the juice usually makes the baby more active (or so said my dr. once) so he might be more cooperative next time.

    ReplyDelete