Friday, September 14, 2012

Week 33.

I feel like there's more and more space between my posts. I hate it, I was so determined to blog every week of this pregnancy but.. life happens. Since I last posted, we lived with Tyler's parent's for two weeks until they moved. We are now living with my parents and 7, yep seven of my siblings, oh, and my niece. Lots-o-people under one roof. It's an adventure. It's also kind of weird to live back in the house I grew up in but... we're making it work. Our house progress is coming along. We drive by every few days. Enough to see progress, but not too much to where we're going crazy that something wasn't done that day. I'm still hoping they finish early, or that Oakley bakes a couple extra weeks. I just feel like there's nowhere to put him quite yet. {talk to me in a few weeks, I'm sure I'll be over that}.

How far along: 33 weeks
Maternity clothes: Nothing but. I'm at the stage where I need more, or could really be more comfortable in something bigger but I'm trying to avoid buying any more.
Stretch marks: Belly is still mark-free and really, that's my only expectation. The rest of my body already has um.
Sleep: It's alright. I haven't needed naps lately, but it's probably because Ryder's been sleeping until about 10 everyday. It's nice, but I'm so not on the same schedule as the rest of the world.
Morning sickness: Not at all. I can even go until about noon without eating before I start to feel like I'm getting sick.
Cravings: I haven't craved anything that I 'had to have right now' lately. But we did get about 60lbs of peaches and I've been trying to get creative with using those before they go bad. Every morning I've had Eggo waffles with peeled/sliced/sugared peaches and whipped cream. I look forward to it everyday. Other than that, I've just wanted the normal things I've craved in the past.
Food aversions: Not really an aversion, but I haven't wanted pizza at all. The thought doesn't make me sick, but I guess knowing it's not going to fulfill my protein needs, I don't even bother.
Gender prediction: Definitely boy.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Out.
What I miss: Having my own space. It's hard jumping from place to place and not feeling like you have a 'home". I'm grateful we can stay with family and we're not homeless but sometimes it'd feel so great to be able to walk around naked if I wanted to. This baby weight's getting to me ;)
Milestones this week: I'm down to two-weeks between appointments. This Wed I'll schedule my last two week and then it goes down to one. AH! Oh and, the rib kicks. Not a milestone I love, but it means he's growing. I can now feel the different body parts sticking out and sometimes have to put pressure on them to get him to switch positions because it's so uncomfortable. I feel like he moves so much more than Ryder did... and I'm glad. It reminds me he's in there. With everything going on, I really do forget sometimes.

Weeks 29-33 in pictrures.







No comments:

Post a Comment