Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 35

This week was exceptionally better than the last. I finally kicked most of the sickness and I'm feeling much better. Our house is progressing so fast and I'm getting so anxious about it! We have complete framing done and it finally looks like a house, this week we're expecting to see duct work, electrical and plumbing throughout.. I seriously can't wait.

I swear Ryder gets more funny every day. He's a parrot, which is sometimes hilarious, and other times.. still hilarious, but not as good. I said dammit out of frustration the other day, and he proceeded to yell it at everything the rest of the day... Bad mom award. I think he's becoming more aware of my pregnant status. I don't know if it's because my belly is so big or because we talk about it so much but as soon as he sees my bare stomach, he jumps at the opportunity to kiss it/blow raspberries and say "hi baby". He's also become aware of what's his and what's "Oakey's". Everything baby{even things at the store} he sees, he points and says "mom! that's Oakey's". Melts my heart.

I'm having the hardest time knowing I have to leave him when I have the baby. So hard, that the thought of having a home birth has crossed my mind more than once. {logical to change your birth plan 5 weeks before baby..} not to mention, I don't even have a home. HA. He's never been left over night, not even with Tyler. Last night I went with my mom to a party and Tyler called me because Ryder was hysterically crying for me and he came and got me. It killed me knowing that he couldn't handle even being with his daddy for a few hours. Let alone, having someone other than me getting him to sleep for the first time in his two years of life. I don't know what I'm going to do, I want to be pregnant forever just to avoid the situation completely. ::sigh::


How far along: 35 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes, and a lot of Tyler's shirts. Unless I'm going somewhere, I'm not dressed. It's so hard to justify sitting in jeans all day.
Morning sickness: Not at all
Cravings: In n Out. Tyler and I ALWAYS go on one of his days off but this week he had to work one of his days off and the day he did have, we did lunch with his mom. I swear it messed up my body's routine and it's all I can think about. Tuesday can't be here soon enough! I've also needed a Slurpee every night. Mountain Dew & Cherry. Keeps me sane.
Food aversions: Ground Beef. I haven't been cooking much lately but when I made something with beef the other night I could hardly stand it. I can eat it, but cooking it made me gag.
Labor signs: Boy oh boy. I'm realizing how good I had it with Ryder with NO contractions till the day I had him. I'm having 1-3 Braxton Hicks contractions every day now and they're reminding me how painful the real things are.
Belly button in or out: Out. It's finally even on all sides and doesn't look AS weird.
What I miss: Not hurting. I feel like an 80 year old woman.
Milestones this week: I'm finally starting to feel prepared. We ordered our car seat and stroller, nesting has set in a little bit and clothes are getting washed in Dreft. I about cried when as I was pulling all of the little newborn clothes out of the dryer last night. Why are they 10 times cuter after they're washed? This week we also went shopping for all of my hospital bag supplies. There's a couple things I still need that I'll get this week, but I feel much better knowing that if something did happen early, we're prepared and ready to go. Ah, I can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment