Monday, March 22, 2010

one two or three? AH

Well, as most of you know by now...

I'm PREGNANT!

Tyler and I found out for sure, last Monday. I was still in denial after 1 pregnancy tests, so I took another, and another, and well.. I guess since those things are 99% accurate, I'm a believer!

I probably should've waited to tell Tyler when he got home, but I couldn't so I called him at work. He thought I was lying... seriously, I had to convince him haha. I wish I could've seen his face but 8 hours seemed like an eternity away!

Needless to say, he was still excited when he got home. We've been trying since November (and if you didn't know that, don't feel left out. Neither did anyone else). Tyler slept the whole night with his hand on my belly, I loved it!:) I know this, because I didn't sleep... at all!

I went to the Doctor on Wednesday to confirm pregnancy, which was positive also. I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday.. and just in case you were forgot, I'm impatient, and if 8 hours felt like an eternity, can you imagine my weeks?


If my due date was based on my last period (like normal people) It would be September 26th.. But, I went to the Doctor the end of January because I had missed, and the test was negative. So when I thought I'd get answers, I got nothing. They said I'll have to wait to see the size of the baby on the ultrasound and the Doctor can choose weather or not to change my due date based on what he sees.

This weekend we went up to Provo to visit my brother and his wife. I wish I knew what I was having! Julie and I went to the Quilted Bear, and there was SO much cute stuff!

So since the "cat's been out of the bag" I've been told it's triplets, one of my friends had a dream about it, which wouldn't be all that weird.. but SO DID I! And I've had a million people tell me it's twins, nice of them, huh? I wouldn't mind twins but Tyler's convinced that if it's twins.. they'll be our first.. AND last! haha

I'll keep you updated on my appointments. I'm so thrilled for my ultrasound, just so I can know how many little nuggets are in there!

PREGNANCY MENU (thus far)
Fried pickles
dill pickles WITH sliced cheddar cheese, on the same plate
water (I can't tell you how much I hate water!)
Carmel delites
MEXICAN FOOD
I've had chipotle twice (and wanted it every other day, but Tyler tells me no)
Cheveys
Del taco
& on the way home from UT, there was no tacobell to be found, BUT, did you know Carl's Jr is also a Green Burrito?:)

May not sound all that weird to you, but trust me, I don't normally eat like this. :)

5 comments:

  1. i craved mexican too!! I wanted cafe rio for every meal!!! haha! is that why we had tacos on saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! LOVE your blog and excited to see your updates!!! Wahoo! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cort, guess what I want now?! mmmmm! and Yes, I was the one that suggested tacos:)
    Haha love you too Rose!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate like that but only with my girls. so maybe...???? Good luck at the Dr's. you'll have to stop this Wed appt thing. We need you at park day. more people= more fun. Congrats again thats way exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! i'm glad you are blogging : ]

    ReplyDelete